Hibiscus Heart Song
Happy, Healthy, Heart, & Soul!
This Heart Healthy Herbal Blend is as delightful to the taste-buds, as it is pleasing to the eyes. What’s inside that makes it so great?
- Hibiscus: Loaded with Antioxidants, Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels, Rich in anthocyanins for heart health, has been shown to promote healthy weight
- Hawthorn: Safe effective heart healthy herb, has been used to strengthen arterial walls, regulate blood sugar and blood pressure, can lower cholesterol levels, has been used to protect against cardiovascular disease, opens the heart to giving and receiving of love
- Cinnamon: Warming, Delicious, Rich in antioxidants to protect body from oxidative damage, anti inflammatory properties, known to reduce the risk of heart disease through lowering LDL (or bad cholesterol) & reducing blood pressure, increases insulin sensitivity to lower blood sugar levels, oh ya, did we mention it’s yummy?
- Lemon Balm: This plentiful plant is known as nature’s sunshine. We added it to this blend to uplift the spirits, soothe the nerves, and balance the tartness of hibiscus flowers
- Lemon Verbena: The delightful lemony plant was added to help you relax and calm the nerves, as well as to add a delicious lemony flavor to the blend.
- Orange: The lovely chunks of orange inside this blend aren’t there just for good looks. These oranges are loaded with Vitamin C, antioxidants, and great flavor!
Hibiscus Heart Song is a delicious blend formulated to bring harmony to the body, mind, heart, & soul. We know you'll enjoy the pleasant, warming, sweet, yet tart flavor that's sure to keep your heart healthy and your tastebuds happy!
Contains All Organic Ingredients:
Hibiscus Flowers, Hawthorn Berries, Lemon Verbena, Oranges, Lemon Balm, Hawthorn Flower & Leaf, Cinnamon, & Love!
Drink 1-4 cups daily as desired. Place 1-2 teaspoons in 8 oz of hot water. Cover & steep for 5-20 minutes. Or brew as a sun tea! Strain, Sip, Love, & Enjoy!
WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition. *This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
I tried this for the first time recently and simply love it. It has a complex and very appealing taste and aroma. The hint of cinnamon comes thru almost in a subtle way so it is a great balance and combination. It is a little tart and sweet at the same time. I also find it relaxes me when I drink it. My all time favorite item ever is Mountain Mel’s chocolate mint lip balm but this tea is now on my favorite list, too. I also love that you can see the little chunks of orange. If you love teaI would say this one is definitely worth trying as see what you think.
Hibiscus Heart Song
So far the teas have been great that I purchased. The Hibiscus and immunity tea. They have a great taste aroma and feel very warm and vibrant. Also Mel knows her stuff and I enjoy the Herbalists Path.
This tea has a gorgeous red color when brewed. I was worried it would be too fruity for me. It is complex and lovely.
A great tasting healthy tea.
This is delicious and sounds very healthful. The pieces are little larger for the teaspoon than the others. I have loved every one of these teas.
Thank you so much Patricia!
Yes, the Hibiscus has some large chunks of beautiful plants! At least they're lovely to look at, and it retains their flavor and potency longer.
I'm so happy you're loving our blends, and grateful for the review! Thanks again! :)
I can definitely feel the love in this tea. Not only does it taste lovely but it makes me feel lovely too! Thank you <3
Thank you for feeling, sharing, and being the Love Yael! We're so happy you love this blend, and now, you're heart and soul must be happy too! :)
This tea is what I bought for my neighbor lady for Christmas!! She has said that it's extremely pleasing to the eye as well as tasty to the pallet! Her and I weren't friends before but we are now!!! Give people Mel's tea's and you've made new friendships!
Yes!!! Making friends by sharing a Happy Healthy Heart and Soul! I LOVE this!!! <3
Haven’t had a bad tea blend yet, and I’m drinking six different teas. Mountain Mel’s has a knack for flavor and health benefits!
Thank you Linda! What a nice review! I'm so happy you recognize the health benefits and flavor that dance together. We try hard for that! :)
Love the tangy taste but yet mellow
Thank you Sharry! It’s quickly becoming one of my favorites too!