- Boost Your Immune System Naturally
- Elderberry has a Potent Antiviral Effect on at least 10 Different Flu Viruses
- Strengthen Cell Walls to Protect Against Pathogens (a nasty virus or bug)
- Stimulates Your Cells to Release Cytokines (Chemical Messengers that Tell Your Immune System It's TIme to Fight)
- Shortens Duration of Cold & Flu by 50% or More!
- Super Rich in Antioxidants
- It's Yummy!
DIY Elderberry Syrup Making Kit
Why Elderberry Syrup?
Why This Kit?
- It's Easy (& Fun) To Make Your Own Medicine
- Everything You Need Is Here, Except the Honey & Water (That's Hard to Ship)
- You Can Save Lots Of Money Compared To Buying Elderberry Syrup In The Store
- You Get About 24 Ounces of Elderberry Syrup When Finished (That's a Lot!)
- You Can Add Other Herbs To Make Is Specific For You & Your Needs Learn More Here In This Elderberry Syrup Making Blog
- All Organic Ingredients
- Comes in a Biodegradable PLA Lined Bag (Minimal Impact On Our Planet)
What Do You Get In The Kit?
- Organic Elderberries
- Organic Ginger Root
- Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Organic Black Pepper
- Organic Cloves
- Empowered To Make Your Own Medicine!
- Click Here To Learn About Other Herbs You Can Add to Make It Special For Your Needs
How Do You Use The Kit?
- Open The Bag
- Pour It Into a Pot
- Add 4 Cups of Water
- Simmer for 30-45 Minutes (If your water reduces too much, just add more)
- Strain The Herbs, and Keep the Liquid
- Add 1 Cup (or more to taste) Honey to the Warm Liquid
- Taste It While It's Warm, It's Sooo Yummy!
- Pour Into a Jar
- Label It & Date It
- Store It In your Fridge
- See This Elderberry Syrup Making Blog For More Tips and Advice!
This kit made it SO easy to make this syrup in an afternoon. It created an entire bottle we have on hand now, just like that! I was uncertain at times if I was doing things right, I was not sure what to expect. But I was able to strain all the berries and spices out and the syrup thickened and it even tastes WAY better than the stuff you buy at the store. Hands down one of my favorite Mountain Mel's creations, and I will be buying more and telling everyone I know to buy it too! Thanks Mel, for always creating such incredible products that make us feel healthy and good!
Delicious addition to daily menus while adding nutritional benefits to our diet.
Always great on waffles or pancakes. Adding a little drizzle to grilled cabbage or sauté kale( along with garlic, cumin, onions) sets off a great flavor