- Boost Your Immune System Naturally
- Elderberry has a Potent Antiviral Effect on at least 10 Different Flu Viruses
- Strengthen Cell Walls to Protect Against Pathogens (a nasty virus or bug)
- Stimulates Your Cells to Release Cytokines (Chemical Messengers that Tell Your Immune System It's TIme to Fight)
- Shortens Duration of Cold & Flu by 50% or More!
- Super Rich in Antioxidants
- It's Yummy!
DIY Elderberry Syrup Making Kit
So Easy! So Delicious!
Why Elderberry Syrup?
Why This Kit?
- It's Easy (& Fun) To Make Your Own Medicine
- Save Lots Of Money Compared To Buying Elderberry Syrup In The Store
- Eco Friendly: Comes in a Compostable Bag with Recycled Label Paper
- All Organic Ingredients
- Everything You Need Is Here, Except the Honey & Water (That's Hard to Ship)
- About 24 Ounces of Elderberry Syrup When Finished (That's a Lot!)
- Add Other Herbs To Make Is Specific For You & Your Needs Learn More Here In This Elderberry Syrup Making Blog
What Do You Get In The Kit?
- Organic Elderberries
- Organic Ginger Root
- Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Organic Black Pepper
- Organic Cloves
- Empowered To Make Your Own Medicine!
- Click Here To Learn About Other Herbs You Can Add to Make It Specifical For You
How Do You Use The Kit?
- Open The Bag
- Pour It Into a Pot
- Add 4 Cups of Water
- Simmer for 30-45 Minutes (If your water reduces too much, just add more)
- Strain The Herbs, and Keep the Liquid
- Add 1 Cup (or more to taste), Honey, to the Warm Liquid
- Taste It While It's Warm, It's Sooo Yummy!
- Pour Into a Jar
- Label It & Date It
- Store It In your Fridge
- See This Elderberry Syrup Making Blog For More Tips and Advice!
I love absolutely everything about the elderberry kit, which produced 3 &1/2 bottles of beautifully rich syrup! Blew away the brand I'd been faithfully using for years, and I really enjoyed the process of making my own at home. I was surprised by the deer in the headlight looks (and the suggestions of Walgreens or Safeway 😆) when trying to locate a shop that offered homeopathic supplements here on the mountain, I have a hard time understanding the lack of options in such a great community. I heard MMs might be taking a break, girl don't go!!
This kit came beautifully packaged! It was super easy and fun to make. Elderberry is an amazing immune booster, everyone should have it on hand!
I just LOVE this DIY Elderberry kit! It's so easy, so good, and so healing! I always have a backup kit in my cabinet especially during the cold season. I even give them away at gifts! 🥰🙌🏽
So easy to make, and tastes delish. My kids drink it every morning in a little mocktail with fizzy water, hubs and I take it straight up. Since we started taking it we have had less colds and when we do get one, they are short and mild. I just bought more kits so we don't run out!
I won the elderberry kit as a gift off of the Facebook immune page. I have finally got the chance to make it and love it ❤❤❤ loved making my own medicine thanks Mel! I would highly recommend it!
Recently made the leap to making my own syrup and will never go back! So simple to do and worth it just for how amazing it made my kitchen smell❤️ We’re now ready for back to school.
How comforting to know that I can go to my Elderberry Syrup anytime of the day or night 7 days a week. Staying healthy with less worries. Thanks Mel
You’ll love the products and service. Real family shop!!! Will continue to be a loyal customer.
I really enjoy the elderberry syrup. I mixed it with some of our local honey. I love the spicy heat it has. So far, our little family has stayed healthy *fingers crossed*. Love these products! What a great business!!